Wednesday, March 15, 2006

 

more great news

Just tonight I was offered a full time EMS job with Sullivan County EMS. I am excited. It is not exactly a full time job becuause I will not get any benefits because the county can't afford it, but I will have full time hours on a set schedule. The scheduling is weird. I work 24hrs, and then 24 hrs off, work 24, 24 off and then work 24 and then have 96 hours (4 days) off and start the cycle again. I am excited to be offered the position because all of the other part time employees have been working there longer than I have, but supervisor said he has only heard good things abuot me so he offered the position to me. Also my wife just finished final contract negotiations with a family practice office in Greeneville, TN and is signing tommorrow.

Comments:
That's good news, indeed.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. God has always used sinful people, men or women, and I hope that has included me.
 
Congradulations on the good news Aaron. I bet you are looking forward to working there full time. Glad to hear that things are going well with you.
 
Great to see your blog. Now that you have a full time EMS position you could change your series from Table Tales to Gurney Jargon. Earlier, while I was on your blog, Abraham Deng stopped in my office. He sends you greetings. I'm not surprised the supervisor offered you the position. I trust things are going well for Faith. We are proud of you both.
 
You're going to be busy.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?